1. Cup Final Programmes is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and payment details. This allows us to process, register and fulfil your order. Your payment details (e.g. bank account / card numbers) are not supplied to us, nor stored by us in anyway. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. Cup Final Programmes offer a great value service, by using our service you agree that we may occasionally use contact you to inform you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to login to your Cup Final Programmes account area. A cookie is an element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser which is then stored on your system.
6. Please keep in mind that Cup Final Programmes is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to our site.
7. Our privacy policies are under frequent review; and any changes to the policies will be posted on this website.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org